STARTIT VET Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ [Ltd.], with its registered office in Wrocław (52-326), Poland, at ul. Kwiatkowskiego 4 (KRS [National Court Register no.]: 0000595360) (hereinafter referred to as the 'Controller' or 'Company') is the Personal Data Controller of your personal data. The personal data collected by the Controller are processed pursuant to the principles specified in relevant regulations on the protection of personal data, including the principles laid down in Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the general data protection regulation) (hereinafter referred to as ' GDPR') and Polish regulations issued in connection with GDPR, including the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data.
The Controller shall keep confidential all personal data and protect them against unauthorised access by third parties in accordance with the principles set out in the aforementioned legal acts.
Within the scope of its activity, the Controller shall collect and process personal data:
1) in order to perform contracts concluded with its Partners (legal basis: art. 6 paragraph 1 point 1 of GDPR);
2) for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company as a controller of data (legal basis: article 6 paragraph 1 point f of GDPR), which is particularly meant as:
b) serving the provision of services to its Partners,
d) serving analytical and statistical purposes, as well as those intended to ensure the cybersecurity relating to the startitvet.pl website;
3) in order to perform the recruitment process with regard to individuals expressing interest in being employed by the Company or cooperating with it (legal basis, respectively: article 6 paragraph 1 point c and article 6 paragraph 1 point a of GDPR).
Furthermore, the Controller shall process the personal data to the extent necessary for its compliance with any legal obligations to which the Controller is subject (legal basis: article 6 paragraph 1 point c of the GDPR).
Personal data are provided voluntarily. However, depending on specific circumstances, the refusal to provide one's data or requesting their removal may particularly prevent the Controller from: contacting you, providing you with information on events and activity of the Company, as well as from performing a service. The provision of commercial information via electronic means, e.g. by e?mail, shall be conditional upon the reception of your prior consent. Pursuant to the principles set out in the legal regulations applying to the protection of personal data and to the extent provided therein, you shall have the right to access and correct your personal data, have them erased or restricted in terms of processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych [President of the Office for Personal Data Protection]). If you do not wish to have your personal data processed by the Company for marketing purposes, you are entitled to object to it at any time or to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for this purpose at any time, whilst the withdrawal of such consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal.
Depending on specific purposes and legal bases applied to the processing, your personal data shall be particularly processed:
1) until the expiry of the limitation periods pertaining to the contract related to the processing of personal data;
2) until relevant and legitimate interests related to the processing of specific data and carried out by the Company as the data controller are executed;
3) until the expiry of limitation periods pertaining to particular obligations arising from the legislation;
4) until an objection is notified or the withdrawal of one's consent relating to the scope of the processing of one's data for marketing purposes is made;
Your personal data shall only be transferred to entities authorised under the relevant provisions of law or on the basis of an entrustment agreement conducted with the Controller. The Controller is entitled to entrust the data to entities that are directly or indirectly related to the Company (particularly by organisational or personal links), having their seats in one of the Member States of the European Union. Furthermore, state authorities and services ? particularly Narodowe Centrum Badań i Rozwoju [the National Centre for Research and Development] ? may also be recipients of your personal data, external service providers (including IT, accounting and legal services, chartered accountants and auditors) included. The abovementioned service providers shall unconditionally observe the confidentiality of your personal data and process them in conformity with the provisions applying to the protection of personal data.
Your personal data shall be processed at the Company's registered office and shall not be transferred to any countries situated outside the European Union. In the event of a transfer of personal data to any third countries (located outside the EU), the Controller shall apply appropriate instruments aimed at ensuring the security of your data.
Your personal data shall not be subject to profiling, nor are they to be subject to any other form of automated decision-making.
1. The Website uses so-called Cookies,namely records storing IT data, particularly meant as text files being stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User. Cookies serve the aim of allowing for the use of the web pages of the Website.Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they originate from, the time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique identifying number.
2. STARTIT VET SPÓŁKA ZOGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ [Ltd.] (hereinafter referred to as the 'Website Operator') with its registered office in Wrocław (52-326), Poland, at ul. Kwiatkowskiego 4 (KRS [National Court Register no.]: 0000595360), is the entity that both places Cookies in the terminal equipment of the Website User and is enabled to access them.
3. Cookies are used in order to:
a) adjust the content of the web pages comprised by the Website to the preferences of the User, as well as to optimise the use of the web pages; the files particularly allow to recognise the device of a given Website User and properly display the web page there, as adjusted to their individual preferences;
b) produce statistics that help us understand how our Website Users use the web pages, due to which it becomes possible to improve them structurally and in terms of their content;
c) maintain Website User sessions (upon logging in), due to which the User is not required to re-enter their logins and passwords anew on each subpage of the Website.
4. There are three types of Cookies used within the Website:session Cookies, persistent Cookies and analytical Cookies.Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until they log out (leaving the page).Persistent Cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User throughout the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.Analytical Cookies collect information on how the web page is used, a type of the page the User was redirected from, as well as the number and duration of User's visits to the Website.This information does not record specific personal data of the User, as they serve performing the compilation of statistics concerning the use of the web page of the Website.
5. Cookies do not change the configuration of the User's computer, nor do they serve the purpose of installing or uninstalling any computer software there; they do not interfere with the system integrity or the integrity of any User's data.
7. In many cases, particular software used for browsing web pages (e.g. a web browser) allows for storing Cookies in the terminal equipment of the User by default.The Website Users may apply changes to the settings of Cookies at any time.Changes to these settings may particularly be made to allow for blocking the automatic handling of Cookies within the settings of one's web browser, as well as for being notified each time they are placed in the device of the Website User.Detailed information on Cookie options and ways of handling these files are available in the settings of one's software (the web browser).
8. Cookies are placed in the terminal equipment of the Website User and they may also be used by partners of the operator that cooperate with it.
9. More information on Cookies is available in the "Help" section of your web browser's menu.